We value our professional partnerships and welcome the opportunity to serve referred clients and their referring attorneys to our practice.
Refer a Case to Us By Completing the Form at the Bottom of the Page
We Welcome Client Referrals From:
- Lawyers who do not practice personal injury law and need someone they trust for referral of an injured client or contact;
- Lawyers who occasionally handle an injury case but don’t have the experience to handle serious injury claims;
- Lawyers who want an experienced trial lawyer to give their client the best possible chance at trial;
- Out-of-state lawyers with clients, family members or friends who were injured in Southern California.
Attorneys Trust Our Proven Results
Our referring lawyers trust us with referrals based on our years of proven results and satisfied clients. They appreciate the level of service we provide not only to them, but to each client they refer.
Referral Partners Benefits
- You will receive a personal note or a phone call from David Ricks notifying you the potential client has contacted us and whether we are setting an appointment.
- You will receive a fee sharing agreement to sign immediately upon our being retained.
- Your fee sharing arrangement will be fair and compliant with the State Bar rules.
- Your referral fee will be mailed the same day we disperse our fee.
- You will receive a statement reflecting actual disbursements of all settlement proceeds.
- You will be remembered when our clients and friends need your services.
Call or Email Us Anytime to Discuss a Potential Referral
There are often questions about the type of potential case we might accept and you may want to speak with someone directly about your options for referring a client. Give us a call or email us anytime to discuss your potential client referral to see if we can work together for the benefit of the client.