Accidents happen - but some slip and fall accidents could have been prevented if not for the negligence of someone else. While some falls occur because of our clumsiness and some trips happen because of our inattention, other accidents happen due to the fault of others. These accidents could have serious lasting consequences that affect your health, wellbeing, career, finances, and family—and you deserve just compensation to provide for your recovery.
The Inland Empire Law Group represents slip and fall injury victims who are seeking to recover financial damages from their premises liability accident. We serve those in the Rancho Cucamonga area of California who are seeking experienced, knowledgeable and straightforward legal representation for their trip and fall case. With over two decades of experience with these accident cases, we will help you collect evidence to build your case, formulate a plan of action, and secure your rightful compensation from the liable party.
What Are Some Examples of Slip and Fall Cases in California?
Premises liability cases vary greatly, but they all have one aspect in common: the owner of the property was negligent in keeping their property safe for others, resulting in serious injury. Here are some common examples of premises liability accidents:
- An Alta Loma woman slips at the entrance of a grocery store where a broken display had made the floor slick with liquid. The hazardous mess had not been cleaned up although several customers had lodged complaints hours before. She suffers an injury to her spine and requires surgery.
- A Fontana man falls down a flight of stairs at the end of a poorly lit hotel hallway and is paralyzed.
- A child in Redlands is severely burned by a broken radiator in an apartment building, despite the fact that the building's landlord was informed of the safety issue several months earlier.
- An Upland man suffers a traumatic brain injury when he falls after leaning against a shoddily repaired railing in a restaurant.
- A Colton woman reaching for an item in a store disturbs a shaky store display that falls on top of her and permanently blinds her in one eye.
- An Apple Valley child dies of carbon monoxide poisoning in a rented home. The home was not regularly tested as it should have been.
- A Bloomington woman was assaulted in a bar by an intoxicated man. The man was not ejected from the bar earlier despite complaints due to inadequate security at the establishment.
Our Attorneys Have Over 20 Years Experience Handling Slip and Fall Claims
The best way to know if your slip and fall accident case is strong is to contact a knowledgeable personal injury attorney with the details and circumstances of your accident. At the Inland Empire Law Group, we will form a team of legal professionals to build your case and evaluate your best options. Don't wait to learn about your rights. Contact us today to learn more about your potential claim.
Contact Inland Empire Law Group Today Regarding Your Slip And Fall Case
According to the National Safety Council, over one million Americans will suffer a significant slip or fall each year. These accidents can lead to back, neck, and spine issues, paralysis, broken bones, and even death. Serious injuries can affect your ability to work, your finances, and your emotional state—if you have been injured due to a slip and fall or due to the negligence of a property owner, you deserve to be compensated for the damages incurred.
We will listen to your story, and we will work with you to find the optimal solution to your injury claim. As long-time residents of the Rancho Cucamonga community with young families, we understand the importance of encouraging responsible property owners and prosecuting those who are hazardously negligent. We also understand how stressful, overwhelming, confusing, and complicated these cases can be, and we are dedicated to involving you in every step of the legal process. To learn more about your potential premise liability case, contact us today for a free, no-obligation, and confidential consultation. You may email us, by filling out the contact form on this page or call us at (909) 481-0100.
Let the slip and fall lawyers of the Inland Empire help you.