Who is responsible for the injuries you suffered after an accident at your apartment complex or rental home? David H. Ricks, a personal injury attorney in Rancho Cucamonga explains the answer in this video.

David Ricks
Connect with me
Rancho Cucamonga Car Accident Attorney and Victorville CA Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Inland Empire