One of the questions I often get asked as a personal injury lawyer is: How am I, as an injured person, going to be able to pay for the medical expenses that I have gotten as a result of a car accident that wasn't my fault? Well, there are several ways to do that. One might be to submit your medical bills to your own insurance company if you have health insurance. Another is if you were injured while on the job and it was someone else's fault your worker's compensation will still pay those expenses during that time. Or third, you may have what is called med pay provisions in your insurance policy. This is a policy that says we will pay up to a certain amount for any medical expenses to you or a passenger regardless of fault.

David Ricks
Connect with me
Rancho Cucamonga Personal Injury Lawyer Serving the Inland Empire Community