Do you find yourself facing a long road to physical recovery, wage loss due to unplanned absences from work, and an onslaught of unexpected medical bills after being injured in a California motorcycle crash? If the accident was caused by another person or entity's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for related medical expenses, property damages, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Obtaining Fair Compensation in a Motorcycle Crash Case Can Be Challenging
As a victim and layperson, you're unlikely to be familiar with the relevant laws, understand the value of your claim, or be able to spot potential pitfalls—which is why you need a skilled motorcycle accident attorney to assist you.
A personal injury motorcycle crash attorney can help you:
- Understand your legal rights and options
- Investigate all possible avenues for compensation
- Determine the value of your claim and determine the fairness of settlement offers
- Navigate the insurance claims and litigation processes
- Collect important evidence and build a strong case for damages
- Handle communication with the at-fault party's insurance company
- Ensure your motorcycle accident injury claim is handled fairly by the insurance company
- Overcome implicit bias against motorcyclists
- Negotiate an out-of-court settlement
- File a lawsuit on your behalf and represent you in court
- Maximize the value of your claim
- And much, much more
Consult an Accomplished California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Don't let bias or a lack of legal counsel jeopardize your ability to make a full financial recovery for your injuries and damages. At the Inland Empire Law Group, our injury recovery professionals are dedicated to helping motorcycle crash victims obtain the compensation they deserve—and we do it on a contingency fee basis, so you can afford a personal injury attorney. Want to find out how we can help you with your motorcycle accident case? Contact us today at (888) 694-3529 or (909) 481-0100 to schedule an appointment for a free, initial consultation.