Crashes involving motorcycles and passenger vehicles are not uncommon in California's Inland Empire. Sadly, when these collisions occur, it's the motorcyclist who suffers the more serious injuries and damages. Though motorcyclists injured in accidents caused by negligent motorists may be entitled to compensation for a wide range of crash-related losses, taking swift action to hire an attorney to protect their rights is vital to securing a full and fair recovery in their personal injury case.
Unfortunately, the devastating injuries sustained by bikers in these types of accidents often preclude them from gathering the evidence needed to build a strong case for damages. Sound familiar? If so, hiring a knowledgeable and experienced motorcycle crash attorney is essential to protecting your right for recovery—and the sooner you hire an attorney to represent you, the better. A skilled motorcycle accident lawyer can:
- Investigate your case to help determine fault
- Gather important evidence from the scene of the accident
- Take statements from witnesses
- Handle communications between you and the at-fault party's insurance company or defense attorney
- Arrange for medical, vocational, and economic experts to testify on your behalf
- Help you overcome implicit bias against motorcyclists that could negatively impact the outcome of your case
- Ensure you're able to receive the medical treatment needed to recover and carefully document your injuries
- Gather evidence of other related losses
- Negotiate a fair settlement and evaluate the settlement offers you receive
- Take your case all the way to trial, if necessary
Let Us Help You Fight for Fair Compensation
Hurt in a horrific motorcycle accident caused by a negligent third party? Obtaining the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other losses can be difficult, and often depends on the knowledge and skill of the attorney who's representing you in your lawsuit.
At the Inland Empire Law Group, our savvy injury recovery professionals have helped many motorcycle crash clients collect fair damages. We may be able to do the same for you. Contact us today at (888) 694-3529 or (909) 481-0100 to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation to discuss your case with a member of our accomplished legal team.